Proteus Aquo - Wi-Fi Water Sensor
In addition to notifying multiple phones and emails, the built-in siren will also alert you immediately if you are in the area. If you are away from your home for extended periods, the Wi-Fi water sensor allows you to be in the know and take action remotely.
Save yourself from the messy and costly water damages with Proteus AQUO.
• Know when water seeps into your basement,kitchen, bathroom floors
• Loud audible buzzer for immediate notification
• Multiple sensors can be connected together via splitter.
• Detects water as low as 1/16". Get alerts on your smartphone (text alerts) or email inbox
• 802.11b/g WiFi provides seamless connectivity to your home/ office network
• Easy to set up from your smartphone or PC browser
• Check status of the sensor any time from your phone
• Send alert to multiple emails, and phones.
• Smart audible alert can be turned on, off or even programmed to turn off after few minutes
Got a question? Need help while setting up? Call us and talk to real and friendly support staff. No automated messages.
All Proteus WiFi Sensors require a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network for operation.
When connecting more than one sensors
Proteus can support upto 5 water sensors. They all connect to a single base unit through a splitter included with the package.
NOTE: When adding more than one water sensors to the base unit, the base unit will not be able to distinguish which of the multiple sensors detected water. If you need to identify specifically which sensor triggered, then you will need individual base units which can be named to match your installed locations. The alerts will include this sensor name so you can identify each sensor.
Optional Sump pump level sensor
If you wish to monitor your sump pit as well, you can add the sump pump water sensor to your order. Connects to the same base unit through a splitter.
Voice Call Alerts
Voice call alerts are part of the advanced options package and is a paid option. Notifications are charged on a per call basis at 9¢/ call
What is the difference between Proteus AQUO and Proteus L5 Level Sensor?
Proteus AQUO has a sensor cable with metallic electrodes at the end of the cable. When water touches these two electrodes at the same time, the alarm is triggered. AQUO can detect as low as 1/16" of water
Proteus L5 sump pump level sensor uses a float switch detector. The moving float switch rises/ falls as water level rises and this mechanical action triggers the alarm. As there are no exposed electrodes, the chances of condensation in high humidity spots such as sump pits are minimized, thereby avoiding false alerts.
All proteus sensors, unless specified otherwise, are powered directly from a 120-240V AC wall outlet. Simply plugin the sensor to a standard wall outlet and you are good to go.