AMBIO - Pro XE Temperature/ Humidity Sensor
AMBIO monitors the environment 24/7 and alert you the moment the temperature or humidity slips out of your specifications. The AMBIO sensor is easy to place and program, so it can be used for small and large businesses of all kinds. With a -40 to 123 degree Celsius range, AMBIO can be used in nearly any cold, hot or humid environment.
Order online, program and plug in your sensor to receive specified alerts in minutes.
• Ethernet based ambient temperature, humidity sensors for Office spaces, Data centers, Hospitals, labs, warehouses, and more.
• Temperature sensor with -40°C to 123.8°C operating range
• Humidity sensor with 0 to 99.9% RH operating range
• Built-in light sensor
• Set high and low thresholds for alarm notifications
• Send alerts to one or multiple emails/ phones.
• Seamless connectivity to your network through ethernet LAN cable.
• Quick and Easy Setup.
Best suited for
- Data Centers and Server Rooms
- Climate controlled ware houses
- Laboratories, offices
- Shop fronts and storage areas
- Factory Calibrated High accuracy Temperature, (optional) humidity sensors
- Built-in Illumination sensor
- Temperature Range -40 to +123 °C
- Temperature accurate to +/- 0.5 °C
- Humidity Sensor accurate to +/-3%RH with range from 1% to 99% relative humidity
- Fahrenheit or Celsius units available for temperature
- Powerful Web Server Built-in. Access data with any standard Browser on your PC/ smart phone.
- Connects to your network via ethernet
- Compatible with any 10/100 Mbps network
- Set high and low threshold settings for each sensor, and configure your alerts.
- Supports API calls with sensor data output in XM, JSON formats.
- Boots up in DHCP mode by default. Optional static ip boot up mode supported.
Advanced Enterprise Features
- Email, Email-to-SMS Notifications,
- Hardware support for additional sensors
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Support
- Configurable SMTP Settings for your own Email Servers.
- Push to Cloud Feature enables remote data logging, Apps, and Processing.
- SNMP Support
- Integrate with Enterprise level IT monitoring software such as Nagios, Splunk, Solarwinds, PRTG and more.
- Built-in Display
- Optional Actuator Relay support
- Cellular/ GSM connectivity option
Add-on sensor options
- AC Line Voltage Monitoring input, for UPS Monitoring. Option to monitor just ON/ OFF status, or continuous voltage
- Dry Contact/ Magnetic Switch Contact Detection input.
- Add ON Thermistor Sensor
Ambio Pro-Xe connects to your network through Ethernet or WiFi, and can be easily installed and configured in less than 10 minutes via the integrated web interface
Along with powerful products, we offer superior customer support.
- Simple and Easy to follow user manuals.
- Application Notes addressing case specific issues. This is updated on a regular basis
- Direct Support. Got a question, don't hesitate to drop us a line, or call us.