Level Sensor Apex-Le
- Food processing
- Oil and Gas Industries
- Water treatment, management
- Spot switch (float type) and Continuous level sensor options
- Optional Factory Calibrated High accuracy Temperature, (optional) humidity sensors
- Powerful Web Server Built-in. Access data with any standard Browser on your PC/ smart phone.
- Connects to your network via ethernet
- Compatible with any 10/100 Mbps network
- Set high and low threshold settings for each sensor, and configure your alerts.
- Supports API calls with sensor data output in XML, JSON formats.
Spot Level Sensor
- Single point detection
- Float Type Switch design
- Sensor can be placed away from base unit through extension cables
- Easy to Install, cost effective, reliable
Continuous Level Sensors
- Patented eTape® Sensors by MilonTech.
- Reliable and cost effective
- Suitable for water, liquids, chemicals, beverages, etc.
- chemical eTape® liquid level sensor is equipped with a Teflon (FEP) jacket and is rated for used in chemical, petroleum, and food-safe applications
- Supports inches and millimeter units.
- Resolution of 0.1" (2.5mm)
- Fully assembled in clear, elliptical polycarbonate tube to protect and stabilize the sensor
- Available in 8-inch, 12-inch, 24-inch, and 32-inch sizes. Contact us for custom needs
Bring your own Sensor
- Supports most switch type sensors for spot detection
- Supports sensors with Resistance output, Voltage output, and 4-20mA output for continuous level Sensors
- 12V DC Voltage available on terminal block
- Web based calibration and fine tuning interface for field adjustments if needed.
- Centimeter, Inch, and Percentage of fullscale unit options
Alerts/ Notification methods
- Email, Email-to-SMS
- Built-in Buzzer for local audible alarm
Add ON Sensor options
- Temperature + Humidity sensor.
They are easily installed and configured in less than 15 minutes via the integrated web interface. The APEX-Le connects to your network through Ethernet.
Along with powerful products, we offer superior customer support.
- Simple and Easy to follow user manuals.
- Application Notes addressing case specific issues. This is updated on a regular basis
- Direct Support. Got a question, don't hesitate to drop us a line, or call us.