AMBIO - Pro Le Temperature/ Humidity Sensor
AMBIO monitors the environment 24/7 and alert you the moment the temperature or humidity slips out of your specifications. The AMBIO sensor is easy to place and program, so it can be used for small and large businesses of all kinds. With a -40 to 123 degree Celsius range, AMBIO can be used in nearly any cold, hot or humid environment.
Order online, program and plug in your sensor to receive specified alerts in minutes.
• Ethernet based ambient temperature, humidity sensors for Office spaces, Data centers, Hospitals, labs, warehouses, and more.
• Temperature sensor with -40°C to 123.8°C operating range
• Humidity sensor with 0 to 99.9% RH operating range
• Built-in light sensor
• Set high and low thresholds for alarm notifications
• Send alerts to one or multiple emails/ phones.
• Seamless connectivity to your network through ethernet LAN cable.
• Quick and Easy Setup.
- Factory Calibrated High accuracy Temperature, (optional) humidity sensors
- Built-in Illumination sensor
- Temperature Range -40 to +123 °C
- Temperature accurate to +/- 0.5 °C
- Humidity Sensor accurate to +/-3%RH with range from 1% to 99% relative humidity
- Fahrenheit or Celsius units available for temperature
- Powerful Web Server Built-in. Access data with any standard Browser on your PC/ smart phone.
- Connects to your network via ethernet
- Compatible with any 10/100 Mbps network
- Set high and low threshold settings for each sensor, and configure your alerts.
- Supports API calls with sensor data output in XML, JSON formats.
Alerts/ Notification methods
- Email, Email-to-SMS, Audible buzzer
- Temperature + Humidity sensor.
They are easily installed and configured in less than 15 minutes via the integrated web interface. AMBIO Pro-Le connects to your network through Ethernet.
Along with powerful products, we offer superior customer support.
- Simple and Easy to follow user manuals.
- Application Notes addressing case specific issues. This is updated on a regular basis
- Direct Support. Got a question, don't hesitate to drop us a line, or call us.