Proteus C5 - Clamp on electric load current sensor
• ON/ OFF detection and alerting for motors, pumps, industrial machines, televisions, etc
• 802.11b/g WiFi provides seamless connectivity to your home/ office network
• Easy to change settings, view live data and alarm logs from your smartphone or PC
• Send alert emails and text messages to multiple emails and phones.
• Audible alert immediately notifies of any sensor reading fluctuations to alert local personal.
• Smart audible alert can be turned on, off or even programmed to turn off after few minutes
All Proteus WiFi Sensors require a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network for operation.
Why monitor with a current sensor rather than check if power is on or not
Even when power is on, a device may or may not be running. If the equipment fails to turn on due to a fault, just knowing power is ON is not enough. With current based monitoring, the sensor trips only when the device is ON.
- Monitor if a pump or motor has turned ON (or OFF)
- Monitor if a refrigerator has turned OFF
- Monitor if an electric equipement is turned on at a specific time interval
- Monitor if the TV is ON for more than a set time period (eg: 30 mins) at a specific time of day (eg: between 3 and 5 PM)
Voice Call Alerts
Voice call alerts are part of the advanced options package and is a paid option.
All proteus sensors, unless specified otherwise, are powered directly from a 120-240V AC wall outlet. Simply plugin the sensor to a standard wall outlet and you are good to go.