Proteus DB - Cloud Ready Digital Bridge Interface
With the JSON formatted data, you can push data for a single element, or multiple elements. An element can be a sensor or any parameter that you want to monitor.
Bring cloud connectivity to your entire system with the ease of a uart connection.
• Know when any of your nodes go to alarm
• Loud audible buzzer for immediate notification
• Multiple sensors/ parameters can be included in the JSON array.
• No subscriptions or monthly fees. Text and emails alerts are free. Calls are 9 cents per call. As simple as that.
• 802.11b/g WiFi provides seamless connectivity to your home/ office network
• Easy to set up from your smartphone or PC browser
• Check status of the sensor any time from your phone
• Send alert to multiple emails, and phones.
• Smart audible alert can be turned on, off or even programmed to turn off after few minutes
Got a question? Need help while setting up? Call us and talk to real and friendly support staff. No automated messages.
All Proteus WiFi Sensors require a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network for operation.
Is there a specific format in which Data should be transmitted?
Proteus DB accepts data in a standard JSON format. Please see the user guide on formatting your data
Voice Call Alerts
Voice call alerts are part of the advanced options package and is a paid option.
All proteus sensors, unless specified otherwise, are powered directly from a 120-240V AC wall outlet. Simply plugin the sensor to a standard wall outlet and you are good to go.