Proteus RC - WiFi Cloud Interface with email/ text alerts for relay contacts
• Know when contact/ relay is opened/ closed and get alerts by email or text message.
• Make easy connections with Screw Terminal Connector Interface. A 25 ft cable is included for extension purposes.
• Set alerts to be sent any time of day, or only during specific times of day and week.
• Know when alarm resets (Contact back to normal state).
• Select Normally Closed or Normally Open state as default. Alarm when this state changes.
• Add custom delay times before alarm is tripped.
• Local audible buzzer beeps when sensor is triggered.
• Buzzer can be turned on or off, or programmed to turn off after few minutes automatically
• Compatible with most open/ close relay contacts. Please ensure there is no AC/ DC voltage on the relay contact terminals.
• 802.11b/g WiFi provides seamless connectivity to your home/ office network
• Easy to set up from your smartphone or PC browser
Got a question? Need help while setting up? Call us and talk to real and friendly support staff. No automated messages.
All Proteus WiFi Sensors require a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network for operation.
Why monitor relay contacts?
Relay contact points are present in every walks of automation. Primarily intended to provide control triggers, cloud connectivity can bring added advantages of knowing when contact status changes, identify abnormal behaviour, connect to and control other cloud connected devices and more.
What type of relay contacts are supported?
Dry contacts in general. Make sure there is no voltage on the terminal blocks.
Voice Call Alerts
Voice call alerts are part of the advanced options package and is a paid option.
All proteus sensors, unless specified otherwise, are powered directly from a 120-240V AC wall outlet. Simply plugin the sensor to a standard wall outlet and you are good to go.