Proteus DX -WiFi Door Sensor with Audible, Email, and Text alerts
The compact Wi-Fi sensor sends email and text alerts for home or business owners that are monitoring their property remotely and uses a buzzer to alert those inside. The door sensor adds a layer of extra security to doors, windows, cupboards and other areas that should stay closed.
Order a Wi-Fi door sensor for any entry or exit point around your home or business and get 24/7 security that you can monitor yourself.
• Know when doors are opened/ closed and get alerts by email or text message.
• Set alerts to be sent any time of day, or only during specific times of day and week.
• Know when alarm resets (Door back to normal state).
• Select Normally Closed or Normally Open state as default. Alarm when this state changes.
• Add custom delay times before alarm is tripped.
• Local audible buzzer beeps when sensor is triggered.
• Buzzer can be turned on or off, or programmed to turn off after few minutes automatically
• Door Sensor is hardwired from the door to the base unit. 25 ft extension included. Can be extended more if needed.
• Works on doors, windows, cupboards, and more.
• 802.11b/g WiFi provides seamless connectivity to your home/ office network
• Easy to set up from your smartphone or PC browser
Got a question? Need help while setting up? Call us and talk to real and friendly support staff. No automated messages.
All Proteus WiFi Sensors require a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network for operation.
When connecting more than one sensors
While it is intended to support just one sensor, Proteus DX can be wired to support multiple sensors.
NOTE 1: When adding more than one switch sensors to the base unit, the base unit will not be able to distinguish which of the switches tripped the alarm. If you need to identify specifically which sensor triggered, then you will need individual base units which can be named to match your installed locations. The alerts will include this sensor name so you can identify each sensor.
NOTE:2 Connecting multiple sensors to the same base unit comes with some limitations. Parallel connection is useful in monitoring multiple switches which are normally open. This means if any one of the switches closes, alarm is tripped. Similarly, Series connection is useful in monitoring multiple switches which are normally closed. This means that if any one of the switches opens, alarm gets tripped and messages will be sent.
Voice Call Alerts
Voice call alerts are part of the advanced options package and is a paid option.
All proteus sensors, unless specified otherwise, are powered directly from a 120-240V AC wall outlet. Simply plugin the sensor to a standard wall outlet and you are good to go.